Please note that shipping expenses are not refundable for returns unless incorrect or defective merchandise was shipped to you.
Unless prior arrangements are made, all Royal Gold products are paid for prior to shipping.
In compliance with Sales & Use Tax Laws, we are required to have a completed and signed resale card on file for all California resale customers. If we do not receive a resale card at the time of your purchase, you will be charged sales tax. This is a non-refundable charge.
Royal Manufacturing Industries Inc. products are all carefully inspected at our facility and are assured to be free of material and workmanship defects when shipped. Any products that are proven to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Royal Manufacturing’s expense upon written authorization, provided that such claim is made within 30 days from date of shipment.
Your satisfaction is our first priority. We inspect all our products before shipping. We will provide every customer quality products with affordable price, efficient customer support and prompt delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization.
Please follow these regulations for returning merchandise:
- All items must be in new condition, and in their original state as you received them.
- All original packaging must be included with the return.
- Returns must be within 14 days from the date of order.
- Please note Shipping charges are not covered by our refund policy and are non-refundable.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- If you return part of an order you will only be refunded for the returned item.
- If product is NOT defective, a 10% re-stocking fee will apply.
- If you have received wrong item(s), please return to us for exchange and all shipping charges will be at our expense.